Don't sweat the weather when it's hot outside - just stir up some super cool snacks.
Frosty Strawberry Pops
Ingredients & Equipment Needed:
4 cups ripe strawberries, rinsed
1/3 cup Kool-Aid Tropical Punch
Flavored Soft Drink Mix
Butter knife or straight-edged table knife
1/3 cup dry measuring cup
6 paper cups (5oz. each)
6 small wooden pop sticks
Step By Step
1. REMOVE stems from strawberries by pinching and twisting stems between 2 fingers or using a butter knife.
2. MEASURE drink mix using measuring cup, levelling with straight-edged table knife.
3. PLACE strawberries and drink mix in blended container: cover and blend on low speed for 1 1/2 to 2 min. or until smooth. (Note: Parent may need to occasionally shut off blender and scrape down side of blender container.)
4. POUR fruit mixture evenly into 6 paper cups.
5. FREEZE 1 hr. Insert wooden pop stick into each cup. Freeze an additional 3 hr. or until firm.
6. PEEL off paper cups to serve. Let stand a few minutes at room temperature to soften slightly before serving. Makes 6 servings.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!